The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Friday, February 23, 2001

This Feeling

There, I know have been times
that you just wanted to sit free
Free from the captivity
of lust, desire and greed
wanting to explore
your personal divinity
that vibe you feel
when you come across
a different energy
a pull that leaves you
and your mentality...
spinning webs of tranquility
cocooning your prey
with smiles of security
as I have now become a part
of your history
admitting that I can't
hardly wait for you to free me
so I can wrap my arms around you
a new type of inspiration
that keeps me wanting
to know if you feel the need
for love, inside of your eyes
I noticed a reflection of your pain
I'm sorry for looking so close
I couldn't help myself
it's just that I want to be
that change, making the difference
just to honor and respect you
like upon the earth
the purpose of rain.....
understanding that along with you
It’s like a sensual healing
that will never allow me to escape

This Feeling

No comments: