The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, February 27, 2001

I'm Still Coming

Even when there's space between
what we have
we both know about the truth
the freedom to once again love
over and over again
the magnetic pull on me you have
is just remarkable
I never knew a feeling
until it was you I came across
I came inside your world
your flesh, your hold, your everything
I`m impressed by the way
with me you became undressed
first your emotions
then your impeccable sexually
to the wonders of me you expressed
I will return, I will address
the furthermore importance
of my next trip
that will keep your mind spinning
and your heart gunning
just to let you know that
returning to see you
is not a problem because

I'm Still Coming

AHKMEL PHAROD 02/27/2001 5:15PM

No comments: