The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Monday, February 12, 2001

MACROCOSMIC AFFECTION

As my Mars and Jupiter
converse the universe
I feel your appreciation
which leaves me to say
You are very welcome,
Understand my Love
that it is I
Who watches
upon your soul everyday,
Your guidance
is recognized spiritually,
Love between us
will allow us to live forever
in each others lives,
The day I found you
I became blessed,
amazing me
As you reminded me
of mother earth,
Sights, which lay upon your smile
provided me
with the energy
I needed to expand my smile,
I'm so glad
that you are in my world,
as our future
will complete another's.
From a sister to a brother
I pledge my goals
and aspirations to you,
The latitude of your longitude
The tropic of my Cancer
do you remember
the bright flowers
you once picked?
Remember how
I stood by your side
as you sniffed,
resulting in you feeling
like nothing
could stop you
from taking mental trips
Meditating
freeing your soul
to be protected
by my correlation
telepathic communication
leaving me with a different sense of

MACROCOSMIC AFFECTION

No comments: