The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, February 14, 2001

POWERFUL LOVE POEMS

Here is a remedy to evaporate
the tears that you shed
from in your eyes
here is a solution to keep
the sun shinning through
your bad days trapped
within your gray skies
bringing you an expression
greater than the ones shared
on a day full of valentines
I prayed to the seventh star
last night as I walked home
from Virginia to Washington, D.C.,
I even sang a song
I made up
TITLED: MY HEART IS FAR FROM EMPTY,
AHKMEL PHAROD loves his good and plenty
like your inspired energy
your smile and your left behind memories,
I can't wait to see you
like my words I compose
each day, endless infinite sequels
I have to share with you,
I can't see myself
doing anything else
except to continue
to try to reach you
I will, I am, I hope,
my heart I can't imagine it
being broke
just the thought
makes me choke,
I'm caught up to much
in sharing with you
these love notes,
sensual affectionate love quotes,
along with my experienced

POWERFUL LOVE POEMS

No comments: