The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, February 21, 2001

Feeling Pain

It's going to be alright
she said...
as the tears were already
running down my cheeks
in front of her
for the first time I cried
empty is how she has me
feeling inside
I was in need of a hug
she stood
I was in need of a healing
so I could search
for a way to reveal
the passion I only
had for her
what was the matter
I kept asking myself
with her
caught within the abyss
projecting images
that were highly negative
afraid of the out come of this
because my tears
have disappeared
while my heart beats in fear
I look to the mirror
for answers
I look to my Lord and Savior
in return he comforts me
but the wounds still remain
as the woman of my life
has for the first time
left me

Feeling Pain

No comments: