The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Friday, February 02, 2001

JUST ANOTHER MAN

She warned me of my feelings
but I didn't want to listen
She told me to be careful
but I chose to become a man
She explained to me, life
as I choose to chase dreams
She told me about tears
as I expressed my love
She brought me into her world
where I wanted to stay
She expressed appreciation
Every time I called her name
She held my hand
as I endured her pain
She spoke about growing
as I spoke about the same
She spoke about experiences
while I listened
She opened up her heart
without her own permission
She let me stand in line
as I did with good intention
She let me express myself
as I am not the only man
She listens well to all men
with her in their thoughts
as I have failed to understand
She is her own woman
as I have shown her a superman
She walks straight
as I just watch as another fan
She is loved by many
as I am loved by those with plans
Once again I put myself
in this situation that keeps me
thinking like I'm

JUST ANOTHER MAN

No comments: