The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Friday, February 16, 2001

SHINING BRIGHT AND PROUD

This love letter
today I write just for you
and your memories of me
a song recorded then played
inside of your mind
repetitiously,
I never want
the way I feel about you
to come to an end
I mean I know
you are suppose to be
with me forever
like a best friend
let us be pals loving
to communicate
either by phone
or through the strokes
of permanent ink pens
I'm waiting for you
to asked of me
what I ask of myself
I want my good health
to be your perfect health
just so you can live
happily ever after with me
committing ourselves
forever floating up above
the highest mountain peeks
expressing over
and over again the love
we have for each other
out loud moving away clouds
leaving the Sun

SHINING BRIGHT AND PROUD

No comments: