The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Your Love Hostage



Remember the early morning
Remember the rain pouring
Remember the sun peaking
As your knees weakened
Drifting amongst the clouds
With rays of promise
Presenting to you a rainbow
Just for your eyes to find
Along with a shadow of security
That’s not too far behind
My immortal symbol would reflect
These expressions from my heart
With a pen or a pencil attached
Willing to take notes and answer questions
From those that I may sometimes leave guessing
Which is not my intention,
So please excuse me
As I ask of you to beg my pardon
At the same time the secret is being revealed
Allowing all to get use to my approach
That can be aggressively subtle
Though I will still hold once in my hands

Your Love Hostage

No comments: