The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Help Me


Just maybe we can sit
Talk
Discuss
What it is you really need
Let me listen to your heart
Let me listen…
Share your thoughts with me
I'm here like I've always been
Let me gain your trust
Don’t be afraid
Hold my hand
Let my pulse comfort your pain
Let my smile
produce an endless rainbow
for you to remain here
Stay here
Talk to me without fear
Let your guard down
I want to protect you now
like I have always wanted to
from the start
Have me as your own
Let me be in your smile the arch
The dimples in your cheeks
I understand my purpose
Thank you for allowing me
to hold your voice
close to my soul
Bring your love here
I want to have it as my own
No longer I want to look
No longer I want to
continue to search
For empty
is how I keep coming up
this has to end now
before I find
the courage to give up
so I beg please
and plead for you to

Help Me

No comments: