The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

So Soft



1 o'clock in the morning
The satin
The spoon position
The reaching out
with desire
The breath on the left side
of the neck
cotton sheets on fire
aroma of lust
Keeping my interest inspired
to achieve the sometimes un-achievable
Legs drifting in between
Legs smoother than a players dream
I feel ya
Erect state of emergency
becomes one with the urgency
of pleasure needing to be experienced
and again achieved
holding the oxygen hostage
anticipating the release of the
reason I am laying next to you
as I do nothing but during impact
look to give my best to you
because it is you,
By you I have been caught
in the middle pink handed
Submitting to the walls
of your Utopia that is

So Soft

No comments: