The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Locking Limbs



Silk Love,
honey sweet passionately delighting me,
my mouth wide open to receive
the sweetest juices of ecstasy,

nectar scented, peaches and cream fermented
a tropical vacation of lust between your legs
breaking into your spring
is how I desired to spend it,

sweating, dripping, stroking,
and whipping that appeal on you
seeing just how I handle
your love
brighter than your favorite candle,

long kisses, slower strokes
getting to know me as your man,
I suppose is the best thing
to ever happen to your growth, I suppose.

Like I said before I am just getting started,
And this is why this is why this is why I'm Hot
remember it only took me 1 finger
in 8 second to find your G-spot

left arm under and on top of my right shoulder,
right arm under and on top of my left shoulder,
hips arched just right moving my strength closer
for your erotic river to flow over,

left leg tightly wrapped around my right leg,
right leg tightly wrapped around my left leg,
heart racing faster than the pulsating
of my excitement you felt it and then begged

when we were releasing and sharing
how we really felt
about the flesh upon flashes
against each other together we melt

intimacy of heat stricken
by the uninhibitedness of lust within
expressing addiction at the same time we were

Locking Limbs...

No comments: