The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Not Once But Twice



No longer am I trapped
Set in my own ways
To react fast
The 90 degree chin position
The eye contact
My train her train
Caught now how about that
Her steps not mines
However I enjoyed
the way she looked back
became interested
so I did the math
counted the steps where
she created a path
followed her smile
and my intuition
her train my train
new direction different position
became in the moment
her beauty she owned it
as I took advantage
of the light
polite the presentation
her name soft frame
out of her mouth
she whispered “Gimbiya”
My pleasure was her delight
Involved her in my day
And an instant memory
For her night
Hands connected
My right her right
The softness I am
In Love with again

Not Once But Twice

No comments: