The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Reunited

The pleasure is all of my own
as I become whatever you want,
as in the first time
the what you wanted at the time
I could not be,
I didn't know you to submit
my pain inside from the previous
still privately rested, pacing and racing
thoughts of your spirit remained,
my love restrained,
the Asylum emotionally awaiting
the Poetic link to my varicose vein,
words softly looking
to be explained as not I,
difficult may be the limiting of your brain
think with your heart and then analyze with the same,
seeing that it's all about how you play the game,
how your feelings should never change,
Loving you is easy, so why can it not for I be,
I am part of you, remember?
Any other way to be put is more than words
can annunciate, so take aim before its to late,
for I'm right now standing still excited
about with you becoming

Reunited

No comments: