The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Friday, April 15, 2005

ENJOYING THIS part 1 of 10

A Little nasty
I see I sometimes have to be
to get the attention of you
so you can solve certain clues
pertaining to how
out of my mouth
I sound so smooth,
never any intent
with nothing to prove
I am already endowed just for you,
So if it is me take advantage
and make a virtue impatient
with out the left indent,
I paragraph my life after you
no more happy meals
as I'm mad hungry for you,
a taste of the cream,
looking to introduce
to my once
Thanksgiving turkey
as a new base,
finger licking
dripping as I chase aggressively
down your inner thigh
forming a bit of a maze,
girl I know this
might sound crazy
as I'm becoming a bit lazy
I welcome you
to sit on my face
just to have a conversation
with the most powerful
as I'm looking now
to unlike a mountain dew drink you
as I re-think through
the moments leading to
the reason I'm writing this to you,
the feelings right now
are incredible
as I want to stay here
just fantasizing
about the real pleasures
I create in my mind
to bring you,
you'll read my poems
whether to another
or home alone
and everyday
is a different day,
I look to hear you moan,
whether through telepathy
or while you are taking off your clothes
right next to me,
I'm here to sweep you
from off of your feet
just so I can eat
what’s pink and between your knees,
let me grab you cheeks
pulling you closer
and closer,
adjusting my mouth like a frame around a poster
it's all about you the way you talk
and walk now, all about
the exhaling of a man
that because
of how you fed him
he can't do nothing but smile.
The planning the preparations
the rose petal ornamentation
from the kitchen under
the souls of your feet
as you listen
I'm in back of you
with my third leg
inside of you
in a different position,
the hands the softness
the living room is empty
just for me
to hold them hostage
in between my teeth
gently I stimulate
I want you to watch this,
an art form true to my own
dying to be seen like the Lockness
monster in me is what
you’ve created,
the light skinned complexion
awaiting the bedroom
and the body coloring,
no more holding back
I'm trying to be free jumping in your jack
without flash looking to have an orgasm attack
on the whole body,
licking on you because you are more than some body
you are more than perfect
got me wide open
ready to lick suck and twist your clit,
lickety-split
underneath you
I'm trying to find
because I was once was told
that love is blind
until I discovered the movement of my own spine
as I exercised last night,
ready to dress you up
for more than one night
how about for good
as I begin to gather the firewood
so with you I can burn,
for the sensual experience
I yearn,
alone and waiting patiently
contemplating the right way
to insert my magic under your elastic
for it shall as I declare
be you
that I will forever be prone,
but I'm talking out the side of my mouth
because that’s how I would like
to remember the way you taste,
taking my time just to get use to
the movement of your waist,
the way your vagina grabs hold
of AHKMELS' PHA---ROD
the way you hold me
squeezing me
telling me
how you like it hard,
on goes the construction hat
and the protective mask
plus the goggles
up close and personal
not leaving any room for us to boggle,
give me what you have
and I will do none other than accept you
just the way you are starving
for the center
of your attention
that makes a difference in the alignment
of shining stars,
I'm now in a trance to continue as I'm

ENJOYING THIS

Part 1 of 10

No comments: