The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

A Child's Lifeline

Stretched out the hand,
the power of personality
that constantly conflicts
with the uninhibited,
I've been forewarned
by dreams of fighting snakes
I didn't know what to do
what to make out of the dreams
that at times made my night's days
where sleep I couldn't partake,
because the activity was to
put to sleep the sheep
that one by one became odd shapes
immortally beloved
or immortally a child once be-gave
asthmatic the cardiac
lungs clouded, smoke filled my pipeline
which almost put to rest

A Child's Lifeline


Author's Comments:

"This poem or shall I say group of flashbacks put together to create and image about what I had to go through growing up around two parents who smoked at the same time I had asthma..."

No comments: