The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Friday, April 15, 2005

ENJOYING THIS part 2 of 10

I think if I had to do all over again,
I would concentrate on the
lips on the outside
then the walls on the inside
My appetite driving me wild
I`m really starving for you
tight ass jeans I`m starving for one smell of you
fingers not crossed as I`m
about to make you wet and use
your thick filling as frost
on top of my head
sexually frustrated no more
two fingers penetrating maybe three maybe four,
making you a slave to my type
of pleasure as I will always bring you more,
so pray on that,
The way I slid in between your Kitty Kat
The way I made excited that arch in your back,
Woman there should never be
denial when it comes to my membranes
because they`re strictly penile
jolly good to the last drop,
you know you closed your eyes
and wished for the taste
to be buttery like jiffy pop,
as I reveal the secrets of Victoria
there`s no more boring ya,
I`m telling you
I`m always ready to make you
silky warm and wet similar to sweat
dripping from off of your arms
while I`m hitting you from the rear
doggy style on my carpet
so allow for it to happen
Ships pulling in so watch for the substitute captain,
your man ain`t trying
to take you on that voyage anymore
he hit you then left you
to dry up with no assistance,
no longer he`s persistent
and I`m here to let you know
through words that next door
you`ll be heard even through the thickest walls
by neighbors little kids even animals
so be prepared to crawl
when I make the call
knowing that I from any angle
will be more than ready to
give you all of this goodness
as I enjoy you enjoying me

ENJOYING THIS part 2 of 10

No comments: