The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

The First Time I Saw You

To my knees
surrendering the conceit
and the cockiness
I can't believe
that you are sitting here
finding me attractive
I am blessed
as I now am looking
into making you
my habit
one that I will never want to kick
one that I will now give you ownership
over my sensual and relaxed movements
woman you excite me
sexy lady you delight me
just the thought
of you alone entices me
submitting my manhood before you
similar to the way I did

The First Time I Saw You


Author's Comments:

"I figure providing the intimate energy to those that are looking for versatility won't hurt..This poem covers the immediate thoughts of a man that instantly fell in lust.."

No comments: