The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Cup of Your Sweat

Blood pressure
higher than normal today,
rubbing on yourself
as if this was Friday
after you just got paid,
I'm witnessing all of this
and might I ask
if there is anything I can do
to make you feel comfortable?
How about you take
my hands and introduce them to your body
the bottom of that blouse
is saying hello out loud
trying to get my attention
like rain to a cloud,
I'm liking this
as you take me on that
express flight downward to your clit,
all around the world is the convo,
as I'm playing on that silky
soft flesh with more repetitions
than Afrikaans to their bongos,
turbulence is unexpected but I like it,
sharing your body as I'm respecting it
life preserver I strap on,
as I white water raft
outside of my condom
making things more hotter
than they can get all for a

Cup of Your Sweat

No comments: