The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Monday, April 11, 2005

From Above

As my eyes open to a new day,
My hands searches near me,
Towards your warm body's way,
Electricity charges my soul,
As contact is made.

Your response will be my toll,
As I reach to hold your lovely face,
And kiss your tender ruby lips,
With a gentle sensuous pace.

Your sweet lips are like honey,
Once I taste their tenderness,
I will lose my soul,
With great finesse.

Slowly our souls,
Enslave themselves in loving passion,
Losing our emotional selves,
In the purest fashion.

Heavenly bound,
Entwined are our souls,
Reaching heights never known,
As we tenderly embraced, arrived to our goal.

As we return to reality,
We thank each other so honestly,
For the just experienced love,
That was commanded of us,

From Above

No comments: