The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Comma Delimited

The remarks
Footnoted then bookmarked
Without the copyrights of AHKMEL PHAROD
I speak thoughts poetically with substance of a God

Therefore my originality will make all listen
with open-mindedness
It’s not hard

So follow if you own nothing
or no direction
Take notes of what I emphasize
For your own protection
Left side of the brain
Heals the right side infection

Therefore speak to me like
I’m part of your reflection
As my bond is my universal
Like the way I bless the mic
With no rehearsal

Never looking to hurt you
With this complex verbal
Ready and willing to nerve you
My set is my faith
Disciplined like a curfew

Though unlimited
against myself I became prohibited
with my mental poems I manifest

Comma Delimited

No comments: