The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Monday, December 18, 2000

When I Stand Still

Yesterday behind the you
Behind the I
Forever and ever is justified
My America your Africa
Many tears shed
Many hearts cried
1.6 billion babies
born to die
As in us
Making what we have beautiful
just to stay alive
No longer impossible
as long as it's you and I,
Dwelling inside
Your soul
My dedication my life
Universally I shall
make you my wife
My strength by my side
My hand
Your pride
Your affection
My time
Endless orbiting of my mind
when it comes to your smile
Thank you
for the righteousness
The way you remind me
about my Spirit Divine
not to exist in envy
Hatred or jealousy
expressing it's not good
to walk alone
because we are here together
to build
No worries shall
penetrate my field
You my love
Your welcoming arms
I use as my shield
keeping me permanently safe
at all times

When I Stand Still

No comments: