The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, December 28, 2000

So Critical

Now about this you
I watched the way you walk
I heard the way you talk
I've seen the way you dressed
The way you wear your hair
I've read books
all about the soulful you
within your spiritual
The strong in your bonding
with women
yet you have
as you say a lot
of female friends
I scratch my head and say
What’s the problem?
There’s no solution
to the parameters around
The which and the who
attracts you
The lusting for
but who's lusting you
To much time following
not enough time
finding out the you in you
like what's on your mind
right at this particular time
I bet you have no clue
so politically correct
So tofu
So much discontent
Going on right inside of you
too selfish to share
Your atmosphere
Your latitude
Your burnt textured hair
Non-ambitious
Conversation lacks interest
The opposite of many is none
Home should be where
your heart is
Instead you now make
your heart where your phone is
and you expect someone to
respect you when you
lack respect for you
energy you waist
away people you chase
because you are

So Critical

No comments: