The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, December 06, 2000

Have No Fear

Time in and Time out
I find myself being tested
each day for some reason
I feel my love growing
as I am not near you
for you my love grows
unconditional...wait
I just want to share with you
that I understand
what that word means
truly to be blessed
by such a lovely person
as in yourself
when you think of me
enough to want to call
I am blessed
to be thought of by you
I cherish each day
I am able to write
a poem for you
Teardrops continue to fall
I want you to
give me your all
I mean, everything.
I want your beliefs
I want your understanding
I want your wisdom
I want your warmth
I want your compassion
I want your mind
I want your soul
I want and need
all of these things
just to show you the same
I have your Love
now show me that
I should
as I give you my Love

Have No Fear

No comments: