The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Without Life

All I want to do
is live for the lover in a woman,
romancing her without trying
making love to her without relying,
I have an infinite amount of love
to honor my woman with,
I don't have one right now
because I feel like work
would have to be put in,
and I have a job right now
where I smile unconditionally
at all of my guest
I check in and out of my hotel
where I work...
Have you every heard
of a man with thoughts like these
thoughts that would make
You drop to your knees..
I am interested in A wife that I would
make a wedding dress for...
A wife that I would drive
to the equator for
just to show her
that it will never be
to hot (in the kitchen)
A woman that I would
live to die for
A woman that I would
put my arm around
when or when its not cold
a woman that I would
massage her intellect like her back
because that is what
I`m here life for
Rubbing her mind
like her spine every time
she comes through the front door
Keeping my mind above all others
that she might have encountered
respecting her as if
she was related to
four generations before my mothers
Quenching her desires
providing her with
more than a cup full of water
how about my life preserved for her
to use as her personal reservoir
do you feel me,
flowers everyday delivered by me
because its what I stand for
nothing less than
the blood flowing within my body
that GOD keeps me alive for...
My woman my wife,
where without
My manhood would exist

Without Life

No comments: