The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Monday, March 14, 2005

All I Can Do (w)

After all of these words
The explanations the patience
The answering the many questions
What else of the now and present
can or better yet do you want
from me a man as 1?
What can I truly offer you
without doubt?
I share with you
my thoughts you compel them
you share with me your past
I listen in return,
I strive to comfort you emotionally
for your feelings to take aim
in a new direction
Let go of that strain
you wish to hold tighter than a man,
For every day I hear you
I fight back my tears
I hold back my pain
Where are we going tomorrow
if we fail to understand today?
I express to you - I express to you
Do you understand?
Do you have any idea of you
not expressing yourself to me?
I fight these tears right now
as I am going to keep
holding on because it is

All I Can Do

No comments: