The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Monday, March 14, 2005

More Than She Would Ever Know

Lets say I'm holding you close
with your face facing the wind,
my arms are around you,
holding you secure enough to keep
your thoughts grounded with my own
your back pressed firmly against my chest,
the sexy thing about the way
you appear as your body's pressed
firmly against my highly respected
that day we became one,
my love I demonstrate with confidence beyond
any others that you might have ever
come across in the past or you may ever
come across in the future
where at the present
Love starts to verbally orchestrate
my thoughts with bass and a
smooth harmonic display of a man
looking to sweep a woman as in yourself
from off of her feet to carry her to
a resting place for you to dream
about the vision I placed within your mind
my whispering with my hands upon the frame
of your body and soul the slow way
I identify with the muscles you work
to keep you functioning as a mother,
this I know, understanding my presence
and patience of my own when it comes to
pleasing a woman who deserves

More Than She Would Ever Know

No comments: