The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Secret Passion

The beating of your heart
the way you breathe
the thoughts you have
are now just for me
the " I wonder what it would feel like "
troubles your emotions for another,
how can I ease the pain?
Come to my love
before it washes away with the rain,
tears of angels not hard to explain
allowing you here to remain
just for me to rescue you
from conditional love
from any other that I find insane,
a woman such as yourself
shall forever be free
from any permanent scars or vain.
So in depth, let my words of warmth
tuck you in at night,
just for you to wake up again
because I'm so anxious
to hear your voice again
claiming at the same time
we are just friends
while experiencing this

Secret Passion

No comments: