The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Stay Awake

Red carpet atmosphere
I'm spoiled with
each moment understood
bottom lip soiled with,
you know it didn't take
too long for you to show it
to me the glaze complimented
by your inner glow scents
attracting my arrogant...
acting stiff radius
of my x, y and degree N to the 90th
your each contraction before reaction
girl why you laughing?

Work applied - little pressure
right heal on the bed
left knee on the dresser
God Child never of the lesser,
Situations like this I treasure
as you better
believe in my forecast
before any news flash
or report of the weather
when in each others eyes
we look and monuments shake,
waves of brains quake,
never wanting to sleep
so I will continue to pray
and protect with the 3rd eye
allowing my hunger for you to

Stay Awake

No comments: