The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Monday, March 12, 2001

I Want to be Addicted....

I just can't believe my eyes
sometimes when it comes to you
as a scale of one to a hundred
will never amount to you
the way you are so beautiful
I'm missing you once again,
as you may have thought
my feelings where just for pretend,
I have grown strong with you
as I now long for you
to touch and caress my heart
like the'
wait......this just in

I've been wanting to share this with you
from the very start........so here I go.
I sit here and think about
swimming inside of you,
I think of how I can just quietly enter you,
my penis does breathe for you,
as my mouth is watering to taste you
over and over again,
I'm so nasty......
I want you to pour your life
inside of my mouth,,,,
I want to look like those idiots
in those got milk ads,,,
got cum or shall I say gism,
I would like to freeze
or better yet consider saving it,
because what will happen
when you are not around,
I may be in need of it
and you no - no one can
do it better or like I can, cause

I Want to be Addicted....

No comments: