The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Monday, March 12, 2001

Even the Best of Us

You are so dear
and special to me,
this is new to me,
I don't know how
you may take this,
I hope in a good way,
you are the first woman
I've cried for,
I cry for all of the reasons
I share my poetry with you,
I cry for the time we take
in expressing our feelings to each other,
I cry because you are
the first beautiful young lady
that shows an insurmountable interest
in me as a person,
I cry because I want you to last forever,
usually there is an agenda,
but with you it is different,
you are like a sensation
I never felt before.
Everything that I share with you is real,
and I apologize if I let the man
in me get out of hand,
but you have to realize that,
and you probably know this already,
you are very sexy,
and that kind of attraction,
can take it's toll on

Even the Best of Us

No comments: