The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, March 01, 2001

Everlasting Love

Eyes water,
look the umbrella
of a lash
catches the elegance of you
hidden compassion,
Broken scriptures
manifested verbally over
soft melodies of the ocean,
mermaids I see
dance for the sun and swim
for the chance
to capture the tears that I
have cried for you,
Lonely without your scent,
Alone again with just
the last memory of a
.....words can't describe
your radiance
leave from your shadow,
and stand beside me,
stand beside a creature of
Earth created for you
from birth, I know I've met
you for a reason
where because of the touch
of your hand
keeps me breathing
and needing,
hoping and praying
for that one moment
to provide you with

Everlasting Love

No comments: