The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Friday, March 02, 2001

Poetic Communication

charles says:
Good morning
Shaanna says:
good morning
charles says:
how are you today
Shaanna says:
i'm fine, but my boss is kind of moody which is kind of affecting my mood, ya know?
charles says:
I will leave you in peace and hope to see you soon
Shaanna says:
who said i needed to be left in peace?
charles says:
lets do something right now
Shaanna says:
what do you want to do?
charles says:
let us lead each other with courageous smiles certifying our endless search for love and understanding.....now you add how and what you feel like continuing with a verse in an expressive poetic form
Shaanna says:
holding hands, walking together in a path leading to an eternity of happiness....
charles says:
I wish to be that forever in your life/ no worry needed ever as I grasp your life to protect and secure it with mine own...
Shaanna says:
all fears have been erased as the power of your being has cralwed into my heart and healed the wounds left by others
charles says:
remarkable is the staff that shines, the eyes that gleam/ let me hold the world in my arms for you/ we can take trips like this forever
charles says:
we can take trips like this forever
Shaanna says:
wanting for nothing, as my world is complete with your presence, seeing the world with eyes of love, soaking up what is your essence
charles says:
afraid nor, the spells of the original creator
Shaanna says:
he, who has placed you in my life, as my angel, my everlasting sunshine
charles says:
letting the warmth and breath of reassurance coat your soul/ flamboyantly I relate to the wonders of your mentality and its control/ my slavery exist for you

No comments: