The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Friday, March 02, 2001

To Relax Our Shadows With

If I can count how many ways to please you
I would fall asleep dreaming about waking up
just to continue,
every word that is typed
hardly premeditated is there to release you
from any pain that another
other than myself might bring you,
call me at home when you are alone
call to say high,
if I'm that second source
you can always look on to rely,
I'm available to you
even when I don't try.
So ask yourself, or just forever wonder why,
why can't we hold one another,
be close (for real) with one another,
lay on rose petals and make
passionate silk sheet love to one another,
who is there to judge us and how we feel
who is there to tell us how we are suppose to feel
I want to taste your flesh
like rain to mesh,
excuse me on that
just taking this time to use
my own personal fantasy visualizations to express
the way I hunger for more of your time,
more of your subliminal escapes to my shine
as the suns rays are ours

To Relax Our Shadows With

No comments: