The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Set Yourself Free

Hello Beautiful, How are you doing?
I hope all right
I just would like you to know
That I am aware of your situation
And I would like to be that solution
If you only allow me to
Because open are my ears
And the heart to follow
And if ever in need
Please don’t hesitate with my love
Because I may not be here tomorrow
I need you to want me in your corner
Like no one else
Let me be the one to secure you
All by myself I can handle that duty
Or task, well in your case
Let’s call it a project
As I research the reason
Why you do the things you do
Never wanting to stop it
Hours, days, blue skies to gray
My dedication baby is always
Going to be here to stay
So stop talking about keeping
Your guard up and

Set Yourself Free

No comments: