The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Freestylin 95 - That's Gangsta


Shoot Boom Blow!
How you like me now
My Style

A legend
Been there
Done that
Headz still
Asking me how

I be like
Get off my dick
No smile
Only an invite
For those bitches
That be like Wow!

Over emotional
Like Carl Thomas
Or Bilal
Thinking their pure
Like the Nile

C’mon
With that bull shit
Look
I’ve already traveled
Those miles

Call me frequent
Flying headz
I will as I shall
Be the maddest out here
Like them cows

Heed my words
I’m AHKDAGOD
And you my child

Blessing you
With effects
Of my speed dial
Notifying my crew
Who puts
The buck in wild
The chuck in the ground
You see we chop beef
When ever its around

Spill that blood
Quicker than its sniffed
By hounds

That’s Gangsta

No comments: