The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Seeing You

I was one day walking
Down the road
Decided not to drive
Wanted to breathe the air
Fresh scent of perfume
I looked across the street
And it was coming from you
So I did the next best thing
I continued to look
I respectfully didn’t stare
I just kept on walking
Hoping that when I return
Your sunshine beauty
Along with a splash
Of Gucci#3 would be
Still sitting there
Walking away I ask myself
What are the chances of you
Still sitting where
My eyes last left you?
I’m wondering
Even if you noticed me
Noticing you
I’m stuck for the minute
Thinking of what
I will say the next time
I see you the way I would
Move my lips sexually
And slowly for you
The way I would walk
Confidently up to you
Introducing myself to you
Because we are beautiful
Leaving me motionless
After the first time

Seeing You

No comments: