The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Compiled and Grounded

All aboard
Upon an express one way
Train trip to your destination
I want to stay needing you
Your presence
Within the Utopia
Of your essence
I love it when
I think about you
The world means more to me
Now than ever before
Grounded is I, secure
Promising that satisfaction
Will be guaranteed
With a smile
Because it is my pleasure
Just to be involved
With the only member
Of my forever
Never-ending the care
Hospitality at its
Highest level
Whenever you are around
You remember everyday waking up
To a brighter spirit
Then those carried by angels
In December
This man is here just to
Find your reason
For accepting his splendor
More candid than a rainbow
In warm weather
Thoughts extreme
In compassion
Higher peaks in Denver
Up hill to the state
Of your mind
As I look to in love
Fall with you
Like leaves in November
Keeping my feelings

Compiled and Grounded

No comments: