The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Early AM

Composed by Delicacy.....12/04/07

These hours linger
like a virgin's awakening
my tongue thrust into
a coffee cup, busy
chasing marshmallows
on a sea of cocoa.

The heady smell
of your cologne
still embracing my skin
tickling my nose,
and I don't want
to wash you off.

I long for the scent
to linger like the sound of our
"good-byes" whispered
on your way out...

into the world,
into the morning,
as you left me.

While I lick my lips
and taste the sticky sweet,
I think of the way
you were breathing
by my feather soft descriptions
of the way I was about to...

I always like filling
your head with verbal
Polaroid snapshots
just before it happens.

Wearing your shirt and nothing else
my tongue back at sea
I submerse my upper lip
thinking...

of how I'd rather be melting
in the depths of your mouth.

No comments: