The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

As An Offering


This piece comes as
an offering,
You know something
With a purpose,
Unconditional
Oh how I love being,
When others think
I’m not.
The reason I write
To you on this day
Is because I love you,
I love thinking about
Doing and doing,
Like melting chocolate
Moving slowly over cream
Get it….(my heart is smiling).
I at times say things that even
Tickle me.
Amazing! I walk straight
Think love and act like
The days ahead are too late,
So instead I do today
I don’t want to wait
To express my heart to you,
Whether through verse or song
I will always believe in
Doing right before doing wrong,
Like taking a break
From working like a slave,
When truthfully I am your gift
That the Lord has made,
So please with a smile
Take me and my love peacefully

As An Offering

No comments: