The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Friday, November 30, 2007

On The Real

Posted on 02/08/01

When I deal with you
I deal with the destruction
of your mental mentality
the way you curse me
the way you discuss yourself
discussing me and that’s
On the real
I checked your style
way before I lost my virginity
way before I reached puberty
you see when I was young
I was actually old
you see when I was told
about being immature
I was actually mature enough
to tell the difference
even now who are you
to tell me who I am
the why I need to change
the why I need to drive
the why I need to settle down
the why I need to eat more
FUCK THAT
this is
ON THE REAL
Don't you know that
I can take your life?
Don't you know
the difference between
a BLACK MAN
and an AFRICAN
you see a BLACK MAN
whether rich or poor
dumb deaf or blind
handsome or unattractive
has his own plans
on how to continue surviving
DAMN
ON THE REAL
check yourself
then brace yourself
no longer am I afraid
to express myself as a slave
I'm now gone with the wind
cause it's QUITTING TIME
QUITTING TIME
this life I lead can only be
changed by me
then taking away by CHRIST
even though I don't believe
in Heaven or Hell
I still believe that there was
truly a greater creator
of my life
and ON THE REAL
if you believe in the LORD
you shall reap what you sow
then die by the sword
hold point click open
or delete...fail to read
my poetry it's okay
because on the strength
I write poetry for ME
to many questions
with out realization
if you seen me before
or walked through my door
you know that it's all about
THE IMPROVISATION
as well as my own
DECLARATION
so if you
got it twisted before
it was only because of
your own inner constipation
I sit and breathe then look
to reason
eventually looking
to stop breathing
to many issues
as I was told I had
not even knowing the half
the percentage of my own
is what you want to change
before you even begin to roam
bring me your SHIT
then bring your SHIT
into my home
thinking you can play the game
as the game endlessly
plays you, over and over and over again,
ON THE REAL
what the FUCK is a friend
that makes a best friend
different, because I'm just looking to remain
a BLACK MAN
and this SHIT is for real
and not pretend
it's for real because
the way you made me
now exists, now call me crazy
weird, strange, insane and
last but not least plain
you know me
it's the kid
from DO OR DIE BEDSTUY
CLARK WALLABY
walking in and out
of your life
like the last guy
so like SMOKEY ROBINSON
take a good look at your face
then look behind you
just to see
if you are being chased
cause if not
some body else
has the same as you got
whether over seas
up north or the states
ON THE REAL
I'm here to comfort
that man made attitude
you call your first name
and I don't care
if you don't like it
it's because of you
I became inspired
then decided to write this
POEM JUST FOR YOU
your non-immediate family
AND YOUR GOVERNMENT
nick name real supporter
of your WELFARE
and I'm the one with
NO SUBSTANCE
you sound to me
very redundant
very unsure of your self
but let me
share something with you
your self is your self
YOU CAN'T RUN FROM IT
and that's

ON THE REAL

DORAHP LEMKHA - My name spelled backwards...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAKING WITH YOU

Daylight entered the dark room through a parting in the curtains
It was trying to wake us, but not succeeding. Just to be sure you were not a dream,and our lovemaking from last night was real
I backed into you, felt your body.
I think you wanted the same assurance because you put your arm around my waist, and pulled me even closer.

So sleepy we were still,
when you began to tickle me I became annoyed,and tried to push you away, you would not stop,
and when your tickling turned to caressing you knew I was helpless, could not resist your touch,
and so you touched me more.
My gentle moans and movement encouraged you and soon our rhythm was identical. Your hands moving to places they had yet to explore,
how was that possible. I reached around and let my fingertips touch
whatever they could reach, god how I wanted you. I felt your flesh tingle beneath them and then
felt how hard you had become
I didn't want to break the gentleness of the moment,
but I wanted to scream.
You were reading my mind or perhaps listening to my
breathing when you parted my legs
and from behind thrust forward,
but it was when you reached around with your hand,and let your fingers loose that I knew I was melting into a pool of exquisite beauty my body a mass of sensation