The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

While I’m Dreaming



Gravity and the movements
Of my distinction
Thoughts stable beyond
The Extinction
within the matrix
Seeing before the imaging
Vision focused 110%
No blinking
What was you thinking
I speak of what I see
The experience
Before the achievement
Forever comfortable
With who I am
My mind, body, and soul
My life, my conscience
My beliefs, my breathing
To cease the judgment
and critiquing
I stand taller
Than the average reaching
To touch the sky that I’m
Free in

While I’m Dreaming

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soul Mate

We met but once as though by chance, we didn't date, or did we dance. We looked into each other's eyes without deception or disguise.
A silent message passed between
your hungry heart was plainly seen. You saw desire I could not hide, you looked at me and saw inside.

How could a glance have said so much, and cause a chill without a touch?What was that chemistry that night,that promised what we felt was right? What satisfaction we'd have missed,if we had not reached out and kissed.

I do not know if it was you,
or was it I who said, "Let's do."
But on that night our souls were bare as surely as our bodies there.

Our bodies moved in harmony,
I couldn't tell the you from me.
And locked in passion as we were,
my sense of time began to blur.
I must have known you from before,
how else could you have reached my core?

In life perhaps before this one
what had we shared? What had we done? With what I felt, emotions vast, I must have loved you in the past.

But now we go our separate ways,
to different lives throughout our days. I keep you though within my dreams, Eternal soul mate, so it seems.