The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, October 31, 2000

So Many Things To Share

Right now as I sit
I caress with my tongue
my bottom lip
Thinking about the last time
The space in between us
no longer existed
The hug the gentle kisses
Compassionate
The something soft Yes
Baby I'm after it
I want to hear you say my name
Over and over...
making me stay positioned
in the beginning the same
Something happened to me
As the tears were heard falling
Upon your pillow last night
In my sleep the power of my love
Was increased to a level
that is hard to describe
I'm at work now with my eyes closed
Meditating on new ways to make you smile
And it feels really good to me now
My chest is tight all over again
Do you remember the way I behaved myself
respectfully arousing you to arouse me
Soon another chance will we have again
To sleep for real and not pretend
Take me if you must
you now have my permission
Begging you to have no fear
As I have myself

So Many Things To Share

No comments: