The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, November 01, 2000

U.N.I.T.Y

The way the eyes lit up
The first time I saw you,
A pull in your direction
A force that guided me
with added protection,
I don't even know your name,
but I'm calling out to you,
like Hello Kitty
may I dance with the rest of your life?
may I rest my cheek upon yours?
as I think of how to say good night,
the air is calmly blowing your scent my way,
making me high,
intoxicated is the universe
as we together synthesize,
for our feelings to be synchronized,
I inhale for the love
I'm starting to feel for you inside.
As the morning is here already
I have yet to open my eyes,
my mouth moves up and down
forming words at your surprise
leaving you tranquilized,
stay here right here next to me
as I will have a talk just for you and I
with Father Time
to discuss a slower way
for him to pass the seconds and minutes by,
Happened to you was me
as I can now forever celebrate with you

U.N.I.T.Y....

AHKMEL PHAROD 11/01/2000 1:38 PM

No comments: