The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, November 14, 2000

This Opportunity

My life to you is a gift
My time to you timeless
My respect a desire
As you are,
by you I am inspired
My thoughts right now are on fire,
Lasting is my breath
Just wait until in person
we meet,
The way I feel because of you
Remarkable, unstoppable, incredible
For you my words are immortal
My words at this time are instrumental
as I appreciate the mind
that unfolds you,
Is it so true for us to
in what we do find trust
before lust,
On and on I express myself
openly until my heart
starts to feel like it will bust
then there is you of me a man
as I will provide you
with one of my ribs
so we can sit Indian style
discussing the righteousness in us
My hand is out to be held
so reveal that woman
that's keeping herself with me in touch.
to conclude I must admit that
this is not all that new to me
as I appreciate you even more
for giving me

This Opportunity

No comments: