The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Monday, November 06, 2000

Smile

I just thought that this
would be the right time to share with you
how I've been feeling lately
about our last conversation,
remember the one on the phone,
close your eyes
and inhale a thought of me making you smile
now picture me holding you never letting go,
I feel like crying because
true this can become
and what would I do
if these words came to life to embrace you
it's kind of scary to me,
because I can forever express myself
to you like this so easily,
I want you to be my favorite girl.
Hear my voice scream my name
as I look for your face in the mirror
to do the same,
are you capable of understanding
that you are more than a woman
you are like a new day I'm thankful for,
a treasure discovered upon an opened shore
Rich in you My life is good now
leaving me no other reason
but to for you,

Smile

No comments: