The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Young, Black and Gifted


Without there being a moral
never-ending story
binding and bounding
not too astounding
skill co-founding
sensitive to light
that's why I only spark
when its dark rounding
shell after shell off
mic cocked back for lyrical pounding
side of the head cheek jaw grounding
mc's in their own blood drowning
underestimated AHK after seeing AHK
how you sounding
you see I even pray
before I spray
just to have accurate aim
when I'm dumping 62 names
causing the forfeiting of 62 games
time is like my mind
always moving being a shame
if I missed the train
screws too tight
to be loosened or changed
permanent never rearranged
not in the contract
or on my birth certificate
born to die or perish
please understand its
the only way to overcome
my own sickness being

Young, Black and Gifted

No comments: