The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

I Liked That


I was just sitting here
listening to that song
by my man Busta Bus
talking about passing
the courvoisier
it's smooth and shitta
but I'm eccentrica
with my talk
like your walk
instead of the cognac
I want you to pass
that thing below the middle
of your back attached
to your spine girl
you gots that behind
word is born
I feel like I own
3 thirds of the world girl
just thinking about the episode
keeps my hair in curls
unlike the tongue
I used to dive
for your pearls
What!
my God is my
oh Damn!
My mind is all crammed
with the fantasies
of a son of King Solomon
trying to hold my own
like the way I converse
with you on the phone
systematically
I'm one to become
more than prone
to that fly shitta
between your likka likka
drowning and all that
you know I'm not afraid
to go deep like a quaterback
where you can be my
wide receiver
open up that side to you
that comes and goes like pollen
I want you to make
and keep my body throbbing
I like that feeling
because it is appealing
like sexual healing
in and out
out and in
wait, let me start from scratch
you know them marks
you left on my back
girl you know I must admit that

I Liked That

No comments: