The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

My Love - updated



The equation of the physical
Very indivisible
My nation your nation
Setting my mind free
With a little anticipation
Little concern now
about how you allow me
to rest with you
as I admit right now
I really miss you
You are so soft
I thank the Lord
for bringing me Joy
as I thank you for the care
you have shown me
like a parent to a little boy
right now I for you
will continue to cry
as these days
forever pass us by
sometimes while you
look into my eyes
I think about
a possible marriage
that will never die
the attention span
always being high
I believe in my right
to express my life
to someone so precious to me
the devoted hugs
controlled kisses
passionate body rubs
really enjoy writing poems
just to share with you
because you are my inspiration

My Love

No comments: