The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My Will


Lets say I stop writing poems
and walk what I talk for real
no more slick rap
allowing your thoughts
to remain still
just to process many lines
that others attempt to conceal
confident in my steps as I reveal
myself the crest the shield
I'm part indian from the west
that you should consume with prayer
like before a meal
healthy for your mind, body, and soul
without Dr. Phil
you see physically I heal
and cardiac arrest those that steal
self published ownership of my skills
check the appeal
wiping the frowns off grills
George Foreman of my project
too complicated to kill
heart impenitrible like steel
on point as now I am devoted
doing what I say instead or what I write
is my new testament
showing the command to be

My Will

No comments: