The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Freestyling 66

We are the twentieth
can't forget the strength
plenty jewels and things
count the carats on my
forget about it
not the focus of almost being famous
same rhymes I hear
about the same shit
lyrical content advisory
dangerous contagious
no need for anyone to rename us
this shit is underground
no need to enslave us
we already unknown like X's
so flex and be found behind
the dumpster on some next shit
and that's to my word
Born ya heard
what the fuck is all of this
face in the dirt talk
perjury I'm prosecuting the way
fake niggas walk
got a gun on your album
I got guns off your album
until the police found them
serial numbers scratched
my crimes go unattached
and that's all you will
hear about that
no need to brag
or caught taking pictures
like some fag
talking that don't
love them Ho's shit
then who you taking off your shirt for
guess what
you've now been tagged
without the laser
watch me blaze ya
then shut up the mouth
with or without the gag
DANGER

No comments: